PRIVATE ONLINE YOGA
You can schedule a time which is most convenient for you, wherever you are. Sima brings yoga to you via Zoom: your private practice is carefully designed for your body, your current health, your desires and your potential.
YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
Programs created by Sima are personalised, safe, accessible and sustainable, to support and respond to your requests and needs. They combine yoga positions, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques. In addition to this, you will receive tips and advice on wellness practices, and safe and accessible yoga practice for when practicing alone.
You can schedule a time which is most convenient for you, wherever you are.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- contact Sima
- Schedule a discovery call
- Discovery call it is a 90 minutes session: 45 minutes to discuss your current situation, needs and level of commitment in achieving your desired results. It is an opportunity to see if private yoga is good for you and if you and Sima are a good fit.
- The following 45 minutes will be reserved for a free-of-charge yoga session
60 minute sessions of 10, with the option of using those 10 sessions as many times a week as you like.
“The point of power is always in the present moment.”
-Louise Hay –
A STEADY AND CONSISTENT YOGA PRACTICE WILL:
- reduce stress at all levels
- increase flexibility, oxygen in the body: muscles and ligaments
- improve quality of breathing
- boost immune system
- help with relaxation and sleeping issues
- improve concentration
- improve posture and issues related to an incorrect posture, like back and joint pains
- improve your digestion
- help your body to return to its most natural shape
Please wear comfortable clothes, for the yoga practice you will also need:
A quiet environment during the lesson
1 Yoga mat
ARE YOU READY?
If you think you are ready to start private yoga sessions then contact me.
We will schedule a time for a discovery call, you can tell me what you need and wish.
This call will also help to determine if private yoga is what you need.